AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE
All in-person groups and meetings will be cancelled until further notice.
As we monitor the ongoing effects of the pandemic, we have decided to continue to provide remote services ONLY for the time being. We continue to work on making our offices and community center a safe place to be for when we reopen to the public!
We hope to be able to open our doors to appointments at the beginning of August.
Please continue to check our Facebook and website for updates, and do not hesitate to contact us.
Also please visit www.intherooms.com for on line support.
All staff will continue to be available by phone and email.
Recovery Coaches are available and can be reached at 845 215-9788 ext.11.
RCADD is following The CDC which recommends the following:
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Stay home if you have traveled in the last 14 days, or if you have been in contact with someone who has traveled in the last 14 days.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, if soap and water are not available.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
The safety and well-being of the RCADD and FRCC community and staff is of utmost importance .
Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
We will continue to keep you updated with any additional changes.