Also please visit www.intherooms.com for on line support.
All staff will continue to be available by phone and email.
Recovery Coaches are available and can be reached at 845 215-9788 ext.11
RCADD is following The CDC which recommends the following:
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Stay home if you have traveled in the last 14 days, or if you have been in contact with someone who has traveled in the last 14 days.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, if soap and water are not available.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
The safety and well-being of the RCADD and FRCC community and staff is of utmost importance .
Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
We will continue to keep you updated with any additional changes.