Date(s) - 05/11/2020 - 05/15/2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
TEEN ZOOM PARTY
The Rockland Council On Alcoholism and Other Drug Dependence is participating in SAMHSA’S “NATIONAL PREVENTION WEEK” to raise awareness about prevention.
Join us from the safety of your homes, and enjoy an hour of fun with teens participating from all over the area for FREE. You can be “THE FACE OF PREVENTION” by choosing a word from the list sent to your email and describing what the word means to you. If you’re chosen, you have 5 minutes to describe your selected Word. This is your time to shine and be a superstar!
Show us your creativity – Make a song, a spoken word, poem or say a few sentences.
Then, IT’S PARTY TIME!
(Tickets are limited! Please Register)
Each Day will have a theme followed by
the “Face of Prevention” and conclude with Music!
- Monday- Introduction and Music
- Tuesday: Crazy Hair Day- Drugs can mess you up
- Wednesday: Sock it to Drugs- Wear fun socks and dance with them on.
- Thursday: Team up for Prevention – Wear your favorite team jersey or superhero shirt.
- Friday: Lyrics Day- Can you drop a line and have another teen continue it?
Register At Eventbrite: TEEN ZOOM PARTY REGISTRATION
For more detailed information about NPW, visit SAMSHA’s website.
Rockland Council on Alcoholism and Other Drug Dependence Inc. (RCADD): Our mission is to be a comprehensive resource in the community, addressing addiction and supporting prevention and recovery. For more information visit: www.rcadd.org