Recovery Coach training
postponed until January 13,15,17 21 and 23
The Certified Addiction Recovery Coach (CARC) has been defined by the New York Certification Board (NYCB) as anyone committed to promoting recovery from addiction by connecting recoveries with recovery support services, building recovery capital, generating individualized recovery options and assisting recoveries to remove barriers to recovery. The CARC credential is not limited to only those in recovery from addiction.
Participants receive a Recovery Coach Academy Certificate and a Standardized OASAS certificate of completion for OASAS CASAC, CPP and CPS Credit. (No certificates will be issued for partial completion).
- Registration Deadline 11-28-19
- COST $175.00 (includes manual)
- The RCA application can be found on the FOR-NY website www.for-ny.org
- Please send a copy of your registration with your check for $175
- Payable to: RCADD 25 Smith St. Suite 101, Nanuet, NY 10954
RCADD, 25 Smith St. Ste. 102, Nanuet, NY 10954
For more information contact:
Kathleen Katt Bennie,
CRPA – RCA Trainer
845-215-9788 ext. 11