Good News! As of September 21, 2020,
Foundations Recovery Community Center is allowed to meet with groups of 20 people or less. Please check our Events Calendar for more details about each group, their times, and meeting location. Some meetings may still be held via virtual Zoom meeting.
We are thrilled to announce the re-opening to support groups at Foundations Recovery Community Center beginning Monday, September 21st, 2020 to groups of 20 or less. How timely since September is National Addiction Recovery Month! This year’s theme of 2020 couldn’t be more appropriate! Celebrating Connections is more important now than ever!
It is our goal to continue to hold your meeting day and time until a December 2020. We understand not everyone is comfortable returning yet, however we have given much thought regarding ensuring the safety of our guests/members coming to the Center.
Foundations has a large inventory of masks, disinfectant wipes, and gloves available to anyone entering the Center. Air purifiers will also be located in each room and Foundations employs a cleaning person responsible for disinfecting each room twice a week.
Here is a lis of Foundations and additional responsibilities for group chairpersons and trusted servants. A designated group member must be assigned to ensure that each attendee follows the protocols.
- Each attendee must complete the Liability Release Form
- Foundations will take each attendee’s temperature
- A temperature reading between 91.8 and 100.8 degrees is considered in the normal range
- If an attendee’s temperature reading is above 100.8 degrees they will not be permitted to enter the room
- Each attendee must wear a new mask provided by Foundations for the entirety of the meeting
- The chairperson, secretary and speaker will utilize the Plexiglass divider when they are speaking to the group
- Attendees will be required to adhere to the floor decals which designate chair placement
- Disinfectant wipes will be provided to wipe down all chairs, tables, etc.
- Until further notice, NO eating or drinking will be permitted in the center
Please remind everyone of the importance of adherence to these protocols. A staff member or volunteer will be on site for the first few meetings to help facilitate the new procedures and answer any questions.
We sincerely thank you for your commitment to Foundations and to the entire Rockland Recovery Community.
Please contactKathleen Katt-Bennie, CRPA, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org Bill Bopp, Program Coordinator email@example.com if you have any questions.